TITIKA is always looking for great people to join our team. As we expand our position in the marketplace, new exciting opportunities will continue to open up in all areas of our business. We are driven by our mission to inspire women to look great and feel beautiful in our quality active wear. We recognize commitment and celebrate success. If you have a great fashion image, positive attitude and inspiring personality, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Digital Marketing Executive
TITIKA strives to redefine activewear with smart, stylish and functional designs. Leggings are no longer confined to yoga studios and can seamlessly transitioned to the boardroom or a night out. TITIKA brings a new level of liberation so we can all live our most - Versatile. Active. Life.
TITIKA is currently looking for an experienced and self-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our Hong Kong office.
- Drive and execute marketing strategies and tactics related to affiliates marketing, and paid social media for APAC
- Plan and write digital content to support the digital strategy
- Analysis the performance marketing reports to drive each piece of the business and utilize them to maximized ROI to their fullest extent and further develop new ideas, including season's sales.
- Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels
- Manage given budget and ensure media spend efficiency
- Develop offline marketing strategies including KOL management and events
- Maintaining awareness of competitors' performance. Gathering information on customers' reactions to products.
- Secondary graduates or above, have knowledge in marketing, communications or other related subjects.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- At least 1 years of relevant digital marketing experience in fashion retail.
- Familiarity in running lead acquisition marketing campaigns on various platform
- Self-started, strong drive with leadership experience
- Sports lovers is a MUST: Yoga, dance, running, Pilates.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, draft content in English, ability to develop content in Traditional Chinese.
If you are interested in learning more about these positions or future opportunities, please send your resume and indicate the position you are interested in to email@example.com.