Visual Merchandiser (Part-time or Intern)
TITIKA strives to redefine activewear with smart, stylish and functional designs. Leggings are no longer confined to yoga studios and can seamlessly transitioned to the boardroom or a night out. TITIKA brings a new level of liberation so we can all live our most - Versatile. Active. Life.
- Creative window display
- Self-motivated and discipline, and able to work independently
- Flexible working hours
- To update and maintain merchandise display in store and windows to ensure that is always kept up-to-date, fresh and appealing to the customers
- To assist on production work of VM materials (including sourcing, organizing and distributing)
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned
- University or diploma students preferably with major in Art & Design or related disciplines;
- With relevant working experience is preferred
- Sports, yoga, pole dance or running lovers is preferred;
- Strong sense for merchandize presentation in apparel, passion in fashion;
- Flexible to deal with different parties;
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator and other PC softwares preferred;
- Immediate available is preferred.
*Wages, work schedule and duration of the internship will all be determined by mutual agreement.