Sales & Marketing Assistant (Intern)
- Administrative support on sales & marketing activities and campaigns
- Shop sales required
- Participate in the creation of digital marketing projects and provide digital marketing insight;
- Retail operation of showroom and point of sales (indoor & outdoor)
- Conduct Performance analysis of the e-commerce platform and provide appropriate suggestion;
- Assist the execution of both online and offline campaigns & events (indoor & outdoor) including logistic and stock arrangement, etc.
- Handle customer enquiries
- Provide sales & marketing administrative and clerical support
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned
- University or diploma students preferably with major in Business, Computer, Marketing, Communications or related disciplines;
- Sports, yoga, pole dance or running lovers is preferred;
- Excellent English & Chinese writing and communication skills;
- Fast English & Chinese typewriting;
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Skills in Photoshop is preferred;
- Immediate available is preferred.
*Wages, work schedule and duration of the internship will all be determined by mutual agreement.
Sales & Marketing Executive (Online & Offline)
- Digital marketing & eCommerce operation
- Familiar with e-platform operation (Shopify, Zalora, Shopline etc.)
- Formulate and implement e-commerce market development strategies for company to drive awareness, enhance customer engagement to achieve a successful result.
- Consolidate market data on e-commerce portals (Shopify, Zalora etc.), analyze and generate insights, research to identify new market, sales opportunities, buying trends and media costs.
- Assist in operating and developing the eCommerce platform (Shopify, Zalora etc.) for enhancing the customer eShopping journey.
- Responsible for eCommerce operations including but not limited to product & promotion updates, sales & performance analysis, customer services, logistics & stock level monitoring.
- Plan, manage and execute different types of E-commerce advertising/branding programs on Facebook, Instagram and campaigns to maximize profits
- Work with internal departments to launch new products and features, and to develop & adapt digital assets for promotional campaigns for e-commerce.
- Identify and build connection with key influencers, content creators and affiliates within the digital space.
- Coordinate the process of producing various media assets including photos, infographics and visuals.
- Explore and participate in marketing / sales events to ensure brand presence and visibility
- Follow up offline wholesale and retail customers
- Inventory management (online & offline)
- Produce and manage all POSM, press release, content writing
- Customer service (through hotline, whatsapp, online chat, email)
- Prepare reports, presentation materials
- Any Ad-hoc jobs or projects assigned
- Manage Showroom operation
- Hands on experience in eCommerce platform (e.g. Shopify, Zalora, Shopline).
- Degree holder with at least 1-3 years experiences in related field.
- Good knowledge with digital marketing tools and best practices such as Google ad words, Google analytics, and CRM
- Interest in sports, fashion, activewear
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficient in computer skill, including Microsoft suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, video editing.
- Native Cantonese, Fluent in English and Mandarin, Good command of written English and Chinese
- English and Chinese typewriting
Frontline Shop Sales (part-time)
- Knowledge of sports, fashion or activewear trend preferred
- Experience on retail sales
- Energetic and proactive
- Responsible for store daily operation including stock management and stock transfer;
- Participate in-house training & ad hoc sales events;
- Provide excellent service and product knowledge to retail customers and VIP members;
- Provide timely and quality feedback of customer to office supporting team to improve sales and customer's need;
- Maintain good shop environment;
- Proactive, strong problem solving skills, presentations and negotiation skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- 1 year or above working experience;
- Knowledge of or interest in Fashion/Active wear is an advantage;
- Fluent in Cantonese, fair Mandarin & English preferred;
- Customer oriented, proactive, be responsible, team player;
- Good communication skill;
- Immediate available is preferred
Please state current and expected hourly wages with application.